We have to put our grooming plans on hold for a day.  Temperatures this morning did not drop as predicted.  We need below freezing temperatures to groom. Therefore we will groom both Washburn and Nose Lake tomorrow morning.  We will try to get Cassian tomorrow evening if possible, otherwise it looks like Friday morning.

Tags:

No responses yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *